Orzo Pasta Recipe!
Here's what you need:
- 2 cups Orzo pasta
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil - I recommend the Picual or the Frantoio Leccino!
- 1/3 cup chopped and drained Delizia sundried red peppers available in store!
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced english cucumber
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped, pitted Olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
And here's how to make it:
In a large pot of boiling slightly salted water, cook the pasta to al dente according to package directions (usually around 7-8 minutes), drain and rinse under cold water and then drain again.
In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients, stir to combine, add the pasta and stir once again!
Best made ahead of time, then covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours!